Friday, April 6, 2012

be kind. for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.












What a time I've had.


I was in a theatre performance. It was quite a dreadful production, that should be put six feet under. But, to be fair, it was quite good if you discount the lack of vocal and dramatic talent, the poorly penned script, the endurable music, and the tasteless scenes. Lets just say that I am glad that the members of the audiences donated to charity. Because if I was so unfortunate to have seen it in it's entirety, I probably would have walked out. Laughing.


It was supposed to be a spiritual rendition of the New testament, that was not biased to any one religion, but generic for anyone who believed in God. It was not done well. But, who am I to complain? I made new friends, I got the experience, I had the opportunity to share my talent of costume making, makeup, and set design. I even got to perform; not very well, but perform indeed.


That aside, I have been off and adventuring with a very old friend of mine. Yes, the partners in crime are indeed back together, causing ruckus every which way, and disturbing the peace. For how long this will last, who knows? But I accept.


Life has been getting better. The more I pray for open eyes, the more I see and love.


Sorry for such a short post. It will be better next time when I am not between classes.


And hopefully less like a journal entry.


~C


No comments:

Post a Comment