Friday, July 9, 2010

It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.


I am getting rid of everyone.


I have decided that I do not need friends. They do not wish to help me, but to drag me down. So, I will rid myself of these chains. I do not mind being alone. It will give me more time to focus on the things which are truly important to me. I have made a list:


-My family; I need to put them higher up on my priority list, as they have been down there with washing the dishes for some time. They are suffering from an older sister, as they truly need one now that the oldest has moved out.


-Working; I need to get a job because of all of this schooling I am going to be doing this winter. I really need to be getting my education and my work back on track.


-My art; it has been neglected long enough. I was actually thinking to myself that to cure my summer boredom (and free time of my newer, more dramatic lack of friends) that I would start a new hobby. However, once I really got to thinking about it, I decided that I would much rather build upon the strengths and hobbies that I already have. So, I will.


-My writing; I shared some of my writing with a person recently. They were very interested, intrigued, and as they repeatedly proclaimed – adored it. I know that if I work really, really hard, I can get my novel finished by the end of the year. Or, at least next spring. I know that it is good. I really do. So, I know that – having talked with some publishers recently – that it WILL get published. I just need to put in the work.


-My singing; I can be especially good – better than I am – if I was to just practice more. I mean, the world renown Opera group doesn’t ask just ANYONE to sing as a guest. Especially not someone as young as myself, but I know that I can be better.


I really need to start focusing on the things that are important. I would like to do some volunteer work, you know, start immersing myself in making others happier and better. Choosing them over me. I also am going to put some REAL effort into becoming a better daughter to my Heavenly Father. I will not disappoint you again.


I have so many things to DO now!! I am unleashing my inner child for the first time in ages. :) and… I am actually looking forward to it.



~C

No comments:

Post a Comment